What will you find in the sky on the holiday night?

Hi, crafty friends! It’s Yukiko I here again.
How are you doing? We haven’t seen a long time with our family or friends. It is an awful life for us.
I hope that you find something happy and can make your day bright.

I made this card for this month’s project. A polar bear found something in the sky.
The little polar bear asked him, “What are you doing?”
Big bear said, “I find a special something. So I am waving them!” What did a big polar pear find?

Santa’s sleigh is flying the sky, and the stardust sprinkled in the air! Happy holiday!!


I show you the movie how to make this card.

1.Supplies


snow much fun; Lawn Fawn; a big bear body, arms, a small bear
・Cover sheet; 4×5.25”; cut out the slits for the arms of the bear
・Circuit sheet; 4×5.25”; cut out the slit and mark the lights and battery
・Hill shape; stamp a sentiment
・Vellum sheet
・Card base; 4.25x11”
・Cell battery; CR2016

2. Waving function

I used a waving pull tab starter set by Lawn Fawn. If you don’t have it, you can make the function yourself. It is very simple.
Lawn Fawn has a nice movie about how to assemble it. The waving motion is so attractive and can be used in many situations in the scene in your card.
And I used the waving pull tab parts upside down because I would like to use the long part of this tab for combining the switch part. You can see it in my movie (around0:11 and from 3:34)




3. Circuit

In the movie, you can see it on 0:24-3:25.




 


Today’s circuit is not new. It has a slit switch on the negative path. Many past projects used this switch.
I present some examples here, in case you like to check them. Eiko’s puToday’s circuit is not new. It has a slit switch on the negative path. Many past projects used this switch. I present some examples here, in case you like to check them. 
This switch system can be a good combination with the interactive cards, sliding moving. I am excited to see some interactive card thinking of lights.

4. Assemble

It’s the final step. ; In the movie from 3:26
Combine the pull tab switch and waving pull tab at the bottom position, light on and the arms up.
Assemble the circuit and the cover sheet. Then you make the scene of the cover sheet. Then set it on the card base.


It’s completed!



In the sky, the reindeer sleigh is flying and the sprinkles of the light are falling!

Have a good day!

Yukiko I. (Nicorin)

コメント

人気の投稿